Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Could You Pass?

Most people don't know anything about their country. It sad, but it is a fact of life. So, when I found this link to a citizenship/Independence Day quiz, I had to give it a try.

You all do it and tell me if you get a passing grade or not. Not to toot my own horn...but I did =) I hope y'all do too!

4 comments:

Katarina said...

I passed, but to be honest I've done this test before and I use all of these questions in the trivia bee that we do at our family's 4th of July party. :D

Robert said...

Being from Canada I thought I would try the citizenship quiz.I got 21/30.

Anonymous said...

Hehe...I sort of passed...I think I got 19 out of something or other. :) I knew you would pass. :) You're my politically savvy friend. :)

Love ya!

Ella said...

Good job all of you--espeically you, Robert, considering that you are from Canada. You actually did better than some Americans I know =)

Meghan, yes, I am your politically saavy friend. That's why I got a 27!