Monday, October 19, 2009

Pictures, Anyone?

I have wondered about what to post for a few days....and then I realized something. I haven't posted any pictures for quite a while. Now, they don't look as great on the blog as they do in my stored folders on the computer.....but you get the idea.

Probably by looking at them, you will be able to tell which ones are more "older." But if you can't, I will tell you this: the yellow leaves are more like what autumn is now....in spots.

In the meantime, enjoy!












































Oh, and I apologize about the panoramas. You couldn't tell much by them, could you?

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful photos :-) We are so blessed that God created nature purely for our enjoyment!

Patti said...

I especially like the one looking up through the leaves. Very beautiful!!

Also, I like the new template. Great fall colors.

Love,
Mom

Jenna said...

Wow Ella, those pictures are beautiful!! Thank you very much for sharing them:)

Anna Naomi said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing! You definitely have a beautiful autumn up there!

It's hard to choose favorites... I like #2, for the leaves are so pretty against the blue sky! #3 is also a favorite, for I also enjoy catching the sun rays between the trees. All of the rest are so lovely, but #9 is another favorite. The path looks so romantic! =) Where is it located?

Jessica McDonald said...

Beautiful pictures, Ella! My favorite is the second one!!

Don't you just love fall?

Have a lovely week!!

Ella said...

I am so glad you all like the pictures. I have to agree--#2 looks really nice. I love having zoom on a camera =)

Anna, the path is at one of the beautiful parks downtown.

Sue said...

Beautiful pictures...looks like you all are having a very pretty fall! We're going apple picking on Thursday...and for Sara's 'fall photo shoot'! We'll hopefully have beautiful weather! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!
I don't know which one I like best! :)

Neesie said...

Beautiful! Nature is such a wonderful thing. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are very pretty! I can't even choose a favorite one! Thanks for sharing!

Sara said...

These are gorgeous pictures! It looks so much prettier than than it is here. The fall colors are so pretty where you live.