Sunday, January 17, 2010

Part Two of Cranford.....Tonight!

If y'all are like me, you are very curious to see how the Cranford sequel ends. Well, we will find out tonight, as part 2 airs on PBS this evening. Since there is the whole time difference thing, you better check the time for yourself. (I already have it set up to record, that's all I know)

In the meantime, I apologize for my lack of posting. I have a recipe I plan on sharing with you sometime this week. So....keep your eyes open for that!

Hope you all are having a wonderful January!

3 comments:

sarah elaine said...

Hey Ella--

what did you think of the first episode? I personally love it so far just because it's Cranford, but what did you think of it?

Ella said...

Sara, I am enjoying it so far....but I am looking more forward to Emma, I think. I'm a sucker for romance after all; Cranford is more "daily life"

sarah elaine said...

we just finished the last part of Cranford last night... and man! definitely one of the more "edge of your seat" romance movies that I've seen.
I'm looking forward to seeing Emma [again]. I watched the whole thing on youtube and loved it!