Saturday, February 20, 2010

What I've Been Up To

Here is a little snippet into what my life has been like the past few days.


I've been making these


I've been watching this...since it only comes around once every four years


This finally came in at my library...so I am watching it


I bought this album for my MP3 player


I am back to doing this


Yes, I manage to keep busy!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

It sounds like you've been a busy bee, Ella! ;) I've been watching some of the Olympics too! My favorite things to watch are ice skating, speed skating, and bobsledding. :)

~ Love & Blessings,
Lindsay

Jenna said...

You have been busy, Ella! Right now I'm just (you guessed it!!) taking care of farm stuff and my goat is due to kid today - she'll go late though:)

Have a blessed Sunday!!
~Jenna

Patti said...

Those almond tulles you made were fabulous. I think I ate most of them!!

Love,
Mom