September is here! Wow! How quickly the days and months fly by always blows my mind every single year....However, this year, life seems to going by exceptionally fast. You see, my month looks like this:
*Coworker's wedding this Saturday
*Wednesday morning childcare starts back
*Wednesday night childcare starts back up
*Programming at work starts back starting this Friday
*Finish two projects by the 17th......hopefully
*Femnista article due
*Going away party for a dear friend
*Travel to Nebraska
*Be a bridesmaid in friend's wedding
*Meet "my twin"
*Attempt to keep on with college studies during all of this
*TV shows start back up.......
Yeah, I'm just a little bit busy. So if I am sporadic around here--which I hope NOT to be--you know why. I have a legitimate excuse this time. LOL
What all are YOU up to this month?












3 comments:
None of my shows start back up until October. WAH.
Wow! What a busy month you have ahead. So far, mine looks like this:
o Have lunch with sis-in-law at IKEA tomorrow
o Talk like a pirate all day on the 19th
o Frantically get all my posts ready for my Tolkien Blog Party
o Host my Tolkien Blog Party
o Start reading The Lord of the Rings
Other than that, it's life as usual, just teaching my kids and keeping the peace :-) Might have some friends over one day for an end-of-summer party, we'll see.
And don't forget that BSU football is upon us once more! We'll be watching games most weekends this month.
Post a Comment