You are probably wondering what the title of this post means. Well, I just want you all to be forewarned that my blog will be under some revamping the next few days. (Hopefully, everything will be done by tonight!) I wanted some addition stuff on my sidebar, without changing to beta blogger. Well, that's a long involved process. Garrity has been doing it for me, for which I am extremely grateful. So, you will be able to come on every day, or how often you do. It just might looks different every single day. Part of me is missing my blue template, but I will get used to this pretty quickly.
Hope you are all doing very well. I am keeping busy. I was in the kitchen for about 3 1/2 hours today working on stuff for my Christmas party on Saturday. I have baby-sitting Friday evening, and then........You get the idea. I am so thankful that I did not have to go anywhere today. I like being able to stay home and veg. Mom is instilling that in me, and it's a good thing to know.
Well, that's all I have time for. I am going to let Garrity get back to work. I'll be on here very soon. Have a wonderful first weekend of December. (Can you believe that?!) I hope you are seeing the Lord in amazing ways today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











12 comments:
3 1/2 hours is a long time! Did you wear shoes? :-)
yay! love the new bloggy look!
Uh, no...I am not a shoe person. It is a long time, but I di get all of my needed baking done. Mom was surprised by that.
Glad you like the look, Grace.
I like the new look!
Hey, I, too am ready to veg. This has been a too busy week for me, and now that I have learned to be content with not running so much, I am feeling quite stressed by all the running around. So...I am going to have a cup of tea, one of your YUMMY fruitcake scones, and a time of prayer. Just what I need to bring rest to my spirit.
Melinda, I am glad you like the look. I am pleased you all do!
Mom, I was glad that I didn't have to go with you today. It was nice staying home. I need it!
Your blog looks beautiful! I just visited for the first time since you got a new template - I haven't had much computer time lately, if you know what I mean. =) Little ones keep one quite busy. Anyways, you and your brother are doing a good job with your blog template!
I like the new look! And yes vegging is definatly fun :D
buenos dias nonos y ninas!Felis navidad!( I so cannot spell!)
Anna, I know with you mean with not having much computer time. I don't think I will be on at all this weekend. I bet you are having a great time with little ones! :-) I am glad you like the look. I am really indebted to Garrity for helping me do it.
Shifty, yes, vegging is good.
Grace, don't worry with the spelling. Since it is Espanol, I wouldn't know if it is spelled right anyway!
the new look looks pretty good.
I really like the new look! It's very pretty.
Post a Comment