Monday, December 04, 2006

Pictures in a Second Installment

I so apologize for this. Until I know how to post more than five pictures, I have to have additional posts. Make sure you read what is after this, and probably before. (If anyone has tips for me, I would be very appreciative.)



Ta-da!!!! The finished project. it looks like I cut off the top, which I did, but there isn't much to see. The tree is touching the ceiling, so the angel was unable to go up there....


Instead, it got to go in my room. I have a little tree of my own, and I didn't want to see the angel go back in the box, so I asked if she could go on mine. Mom and Dad let me. Isn't she pretty?

My little tree that looks bare. Right now, it has ornaments and the angel but I have to get a better string of lights. I didn't take a picture of what it looks like now, but that's ok.

A picture of Juliet that I took as I was decorating my room with gold garland over the window, putting up the tree, and using artificial poinsettias. If she resembles Melody to you, she kind of does.


Ok, this isn't the cutest picture of Nikki. It's fuzzy and dark. I just wanted to show you the reindeer antlers we put on her. (No, we don't do the Santa thing; we just have these.) Nikki can't stand them on her. I was fortunate to get a picture!!!

7 comments:

Alice said...

What a great picture of Nikki! The antlers kind of remind me of the dog from the cartoon "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas."

Anonymous said...

Alice:
I agree with you! But I am somewhat curios... who in the Gardner family would be the grinch? Garrity?

Anonymous said...

I hope the Grinch isn't me!!

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. And I love the song! Good choice...but we will most likely NOT be having a white Christmas here.

Anonymous said...

hey you never know

Ella said...

Mom is definitely not the grinch in our family. I am not sure who would be. I like the new look too. And, Shifty's right, we don't know if we will have a white Christmas

Alice said...

Very pretty!! I like it!