Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Changes...Changes!

Normally, I am not into change!! Having my whole world spin out of control is not a highlight for me :-) However, I have really felt like making some changes to my blog. So, with my parent's approval and backing, I did.

Besides a new template, that took me a day or two to get set up, I have been allowed to make my blog semi-available to people. I have been given permission to put my blog on a few select sidebars, as long as comment moderator is up and running....and the comments are sent to my family e-mail! Why did I decide to make go this way? Well, I have really been wanting to minister to other like-minded young ladies. In today's society, we need to know that there are others like us. So, I have viewed my blog as a ministry. Lord willing, I hope girls will look at it and be ministered to through it.

Changes are also going on in life. Some of you know that church situations are far from what they used to be. I don't know if we will be leaving the church sometime soon or what the deal is. It is HARD to watch things I loved dearly change, or maybe it is me who has changed. Regardless, this has been difficult on the whole family. Yet, Praise God; He has proven sooo faithful!!! He is teaching me that it doesn't matter what others think of me. It is only His approval that matters!

That is a slight brief update into my life at the moment. I am sure that you all were wondering at what I have done! :-) I am praying for ya'll!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on your blog!!! I really think it looks pretty. And, you know what, change isn't always a bad thing.

Anna Naomi said...

Your blog looks so pretty! As you know, roses are my favorite flowers! I'm sure many girls will enjoy reading your blog.

Alice said...

Your blog changes look great!

I'm sorry you're having a rough time with change. I TOTALLY know what that's like. The verse that has helped me through a lot of change is Pslam 139:16, "your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Don't worry; God has your whole life already written out! Nothing is surprising Him!! I'm praying for you!

Ella said...

Thank you both so much!!! I think it looks lovely too.

Anna, I didn't remember roses as your favorite, but they are one of mine as well=)

Anna Naomi said...

I thought I'd mentioned it to you, but maybe not! Anyways, they are! =)

Ella said...

Alice, I would have responded to your comment as well, but I guess I went on before Mom approved it=)

Thank you for your prayers. Right now, the changes aren't as rough as I have seen them. Lord willing, they won't get that way! I am praying for you as well!