Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

From my family to yours, I pray that you all will have a very Merry CHRISTmas! As I will be rather busy for the next few days, "A Modest Carol" won't be resumed until after the holiday. Anyway, you will all be in my prayers and thoughts..and I hope your day will be wonderfully spent with family and friends, as mine will be. May we remember the True Reason for Christmas these next few days. God came...and He is coming again.

5 comments:

Kaysie said...

Amen! Looking forward to more "Modest Carol", and I hope you too have a merry Christmas.

"God came...and He is coming again." Praise God!

Have a great day...
Kaysie

Neesie said...

Merry Chrsitmas to you and yours Ella! Also, I have finally set up a blogger. Come stop by...hopefully now you will be able to see it!

Beverly said...

Hello Ella,

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm looking forward to more "A Modest Carol!!"

Also, does your mom have a blog? I so appreciate her insightful comments!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Ella! I hope you and your family had a blessed one. :-)

Joyfully,
Mandy

Ella said...

I want to thank you all so much. My family had a very lovely Christmas!

Oh, Mrs. Beverly, my mom does not have a blog. She used to, but she has since deleted it. She found it was taking far too much of her time.