~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss S. wanted to know: How often do I eat a hotdog? The answer is never. I cannot stand hotdogs! I can't get past the whole "eating parts" thing. I occasionally eat a chicken corndog; those are more standable. At sporting events, I do not care if hotdogs are culture and tradition...give me a burger anyday!
Do I like sunny days or cloudy days better? Why? I would say sunny days, with an average temperature in the 70's. The sunshine makes me happy and it benefits my skin a great deal!
If a teapot fell from the sky and onto my head, what would I do? I would duck! I freak out when baseballs, volleyballs, ANYTHING seem to be coming near my face =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasmine asked me: What is your favorite movie? How can I be limited to one??!! I love almosst every single movie I watch. I love black and white films, girly films, musicals, some new (but decent) movies... so I cannot say. One that I could easily add to my list would be The Inheritance. If you all haven't seen it, you should!
What is your favorite soundtrack? Hands down, it would be Emma. I love that one; it is so soothing. But when I am dusting, Pirates of the Caribbean is great.
What is your favorite song to play on the piano? I absolutely love Gershwin's Prelude #2. I had to play that this year at my festival. Pachabel's Canon in D is great too.
What color are my eyes? My eyes are blue...but at times, it certainly doesn't seem so! They change with every color I wear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anna asked me: Which do I enjoy wearing more: skirts and shirts or dresses? I would have to say skirts and shirts. It is much harder for me to find dresses that look good on me than it is to locate skirts. However, I have two summer dresses that I want to make soon.
What is my favorite color to wear? That would be blues of all shades--especially turquoise. I am a "summer" when it comes to colring tones. I also like red and believe it or not, brown.
What is my favorite way to fix my hair? I really enjoy having a hair style. I keep it at shoulder length (or a little below) and I use curling irons to flip it up at parts and down in some parts. It only takes about 8 minutes to do and it isn't "overboard."
What is my favorite quote on womanhood/femininity? I absolutely love what Peter Marshall says on the subject. My favorite quote you can all read here, as it is rather long for me to write it all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonnie asked: Have you ever traveled outside your home country? The answer is yes, I have. But only for an hour. We were up in northern Idaho on vacation just a few miles from Canada. We decided to make a detour and go. However, we had to make it snappy. (Garrett and I didn't have passports or anything and the guy said the only way there wouldn't be a problem if he let us back in.....and we had only an hour. We nearly bought gas (not realizing it was the metric system) but we made it make to the U.S.A without any issue! =)
What is your favorite food treat? HARD!!! Right now, I haven't had sweets or French bread in a long time so both sound really good!! But probably cheesecake; I only get it twice, maybe three times, a year.
What is something you'd love to do, even though people would think you crazy? That is also difficult. I would say following politics. I do it already; most teens my age can't stand them. I am one who stays up until 2 in the morning watching election returns!
That was fun, y'all. If you girls have any more, please let me know. And I will do the deep ones in the next day or two!











5 comments:
That's pretty intereting. Some of your answers were quite close to mine! I don't remember how I came upon your blog, it was actually a few months back and somehow it appeared again! Thanks for sharing a blog like this...!
In Christ...Vanessa
Another similarity, Ella!
I LOVE wearing blue! Any kind of blue as long as it's blue. =)
I'm also a summer.
Those were fun to read! I have a few questions...
1. What book has impacted your life more than any other? (the Bible is a given)
2. What is your favorite kind of blogs to read?
3. What has been the greatest blessing about blogging to you?
Looking forward to our answers!
Kaysie
PS: You been awarded the "You make my day" award. Thanks for making my day so often. Details at my blog.
Thank you!! Kaysie, I shall do your questions soon!
Vanessa, glad you stopped by!
Miriam, great minds think alike =)
I so enjoyed reading this! Ok - off to fix my sidebar on the Girl Inside - which desperately needs updating!! Hopefully soon!
Post a Comment