
Listen up!! I have another copy of Sense and Sensibility on my hands. You know the one--Emma Thompson, Kate Winslet, Hugh Grant....Well, I found the DVD on a great price and thought, "I will do another giveaway."
This time, though, there are a few stipulations:
**Open for US residents only (I hate to do this--but rising postage costs force me to)
**You have to have commented on my blog at least three times (It doesn't matter if you are a newer reader or have been here since the beginning, but you have to have commented. No silent lurkers)**
**And Miriam, you won last time. So you can't enter =)**
So, if you don't have this DVD and want it....or you want it for a friend....or shock me and have never seen it and want to....enter! The drawing will be on May 1, 2009!











16 comments:
I've definitely seen it (quite a few times, in fact!), but don't own it. So... count me in. :-)
Enter me.
Oh, I love this one! But...I have it. So I'll decline from entering. =)
I would like to enter, but I'm not sure if I've commented 3 times or not...
~Joanna
I'll suprise you Ella, but I've never seen this movie! If it's anything as wonderful as Pride and Prejudice, Please Enter Me!!!
Thank you for the entry:)
~Jenna
Since I already own this wonderful movie I will not enter.
My mom and little sister were over at the Baker's house on Tuesday. My mom saw your picture on their fridge and found out you live up the street from them. We are actually only eight minutes from you.
I just thought it was interesting. I assumed we lived father apart.
Have a blessed rest of the week!
Bethany
I don't think I have commented three times before..(I absolutely love your blog and read it regularly though!)but I know I have at least once. When is the deadline? Does this comment count?
Well, since I already own it, I probably shouldn't enter anyway. =)
I already have it, but enter me because it would make an amazing gift!
Ella, if you wanted to open the giveaway only to your friends, why didn't you just say so? I feel that your addendum to the post was unnecessarily harsh, and may discourage lurkers from commenting in the future. You don't have to post this comment, and I hope you will receive it in the manner in which it's intended--to gently point out an issue that you may have overlooked.
Hi Ella!
I already have this DVD so I'm not entering... it's so sweet of you to be giving that away though! :)
I'm so sorry I forgot to get back to you on the header question you asked me! The header I had at the time was one from the cutest blog on the block, and they come that size. I like your new aquapoppy designs background! It's very cute! :D If you'd like some help with a header - you have my email address! Oh, but I do have a new one... hmm... I'll leave that in another comment. :) (So you won't publish it.) :D
Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Julia
Jessica,
I want to thank you for drawing that addendum to my attention. I did not intend to be harsh. Indeed, I can see how it came across that way....so I removed it from my post.
My goal was to communicate to people that I want to feel like I know my readers....as opposed to their coming around for only a giveaway. Some blogs are like that, but not mine.
Thank you, though, for your "loving correction."
Soli Deo Gloria!
Ella
Please enter us! I belive we have commented 3 or more times. Love the new look!
Shannon
I've seen the new S&S and have heard it wasn't as good as this one! If I don't win this I might have to check it out from the library.
I think I might have commented three times (maybe once or twice on your photo blog) but if I'm not sure you don't have to count me in if you don't want to!
Hannah Ruth,
if you edit the first five minutes of the new S&S, then it's actually quite good. I liked it almost better then this one.
I've never seen this movie, but I'd love to! We don't have a TV, so it has to be DVD for us so we can watch it onthe computer.
Post a Comment