All, pay attention, all of the photos were taken downtown. Even the doe and her fawns were captured (by Garrett) in one of our parks. I truly love our city. I would say I am countrish big city girl =)


Use the code below to
place my button on your sidebar.
Click Here for Help
8 comments:
How cool that you can observe all of that life downtown! What a blessing:)
Your friend,
Jenna
SO cute!!1 We have some deer out here, in Northeast Washington. They're very shy, though!
It's fun to see the pictures again! The pink and white rose is still my favorite. =)
Wonderful job on the pictures!
What a joy it must be to live so close to wildlife!
God Bless,
Kelsey
Ella, these are absolutely gorgeous photos!
Seeing the deer in downtown puts me a bit in mind of trips to Yellowstone, where we see dozens of elk in "downtown" Mammoth.
Love,
Mom
I am so glad you all think these photos lovely! I certainly do.
Ahhhh...I love these! And that baby deer is adorable...
Post a Comment