I am about to issue a demand to y'all.....but I have a bad feeling you won't listen to me. It is a sad thing for me to admit, but I know what readers I have and I know their personalities. Now, sometimes, I find out something that surprises me (in a good way) and maybe this will be one of those things.
But I doubt it.
Believe it or not, I am looking forward to Monday. Yeah, go ahead and reread that sentence; the fact won't change. Tomorrow is going to be a day that I have been looking forward to for....let's see.....almost a month now.
If you were coming over, there would be certain happenings that wouldn't change. Period. For instance, I will be less feminine in both looks and demeanor. We'll be eating Mexican food, yelling our heads off (or at least I will), and staying up late.
Care to take a crack at what I am talking about? Doubt you'll get it =)
Tomorrow, my college football team plays in the Fiesta Bowl!! For those of you who are curious about that means.....it means that my "puny" Boise State Broncos are playing in one of the "elite" games. Now, I could wish for a better opponent.....but my guys (just listen to me: I sound like I am part of the team or something) are the underdogs anyway. Especially by the media--but the media always plays things politically correct.
So, what I am getting at? I am "ordering" you to watch the football game--or at least try. If you get FOX, you will be able to watch it. And if you are bored for any reason, turning on the game is the perfect solution. However, you are also required to root for Boise State.
Let's see how many of you attempt this =) For this girl, it isn't a hard task at all!
Sunday, January 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











8 comments:
Hey! I'm sure it's way fun at your house...you should share pictures - it sounds like fantastic family time:):)
About the "challenge"...can my dad watch it for me?! He'll be watching it, and ummm...maybe I'll watch a little of it for you too!!
Love you!
Jenna
Go, Broncos!!!
I'll be right there rooting with ya!!
Love,
Mom
Girl...my blanket is already waiting for me on the couch just to save me time so I can be ready for tonight. I can't wait. The past few bowl games have been wonderful!!!
Hi Ella! =) Glad you and yours are doing well. (Probably more than well, huh?=P)
Haha- your're post made me laugh; I have to admit that hockey rules as the best sport in my book! But to console you, football follows closely after! =P
Have an awesome time!!!
love, Michaela
Well...you know me...not overly excited about any sport. :) (Sorry, Michaela!) The best I get is what Dad tells me about the most recent Penguins loss-I mean, game. :)
Ha ha, I thought about calling you last night while I was doing laundry, but I then remembered your 'warning' that the football game would be on. :) I hope they won!
They did it!!! Although the Broncos don't often get to play with "the big guys," when they do, they've done well. What a fun game!!
Hi Ella,
I don't know if you do awards are not, but I thought I'd go ahead and give you one. Check out my latest post for details. :)
~ Love,
Lindsay
aww, I'm sorry I missed this. =(
Post a Comment