Saturday, January 09, 2010

Set Your DVR


It's been a long day, but I would have hated myself if I didn't let you know about an important event....something you would all like to have a head's up about.....I think
Airing tomorrow, Sunday night, on PBS is the sequel to Cranford. Since we all live in different time zones, check out the website to know when it airs for you. I have already set my DVR up.
I hope it is good! I love these flicks (evidenced by the fact that I just bought Cranford today....finally =)

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for letting us know, Ella!!
I'll have to go check it out. :)

Sara said...

yay! thanks so much for letting me know about this. =)

Bethany said...

Ahhh!!! I have wanted to watch the first one and now there is a sequel!?! I'm glad to hear you like it, we used your mom's movie list once and got a bunch of old classics and loved them. Your family has great taste. I can't wait to see this series!

Anonymous said...

I watched it!!!

It was great...though I wished I could've taped it. :)

Anna said...

Ooooo....thanks for telling us!

The Patriot said...

Don't you just LOVE it? Two extra episodes are not enough!! :)

Sara said...

Uggh, I dislike Cranford, Casablanca, any other movie Meghan likes that begins with C... just kidding on the last one but I apoligize, how can anyone find the daily happenings of gossipy old ladies appealing as entertainment??? I digress