I'm a person who likes to dress for the weather she wishes it were outside. You see, it is cold and rainy here; it will be for the next several days. But in my mind, I am thinking about sunshine, tans, summer, etc. I mean, who isn't?!This outfit is only part thrift store, but all clearance racks. When I saw the skirt at the thrift stores, I fell in love with it--regardless of the fact that I needed to pin it a little bit. Though I don't have my favorite handbag in the picture, this skirt enables me to change my Miche bag from pink, to yello, to black in a snap. =)
My pink shirt was clearance rack at Macy's and my black sandals were clearance at Payless Shoe Store. Yay! I love clearance--I get all of my clothes that way =)
- Shirt by Alfante Petite (bought at Macy's)
- Skirt by No Boundaries (thrift store)
- Shoes by Fioni (bought at Payless)
Sorry, y'all, about that first picture. I think I was in the middle of talking with my brother when he took it =)












7 comments:
Love those bright colors of spring!! You look lovely!!
I love the colors too. :)
That skirt is adorable! Today's
outfit definitely says spring. =)
You're so beautiful! That skirt is very cute as well. :)
I love the colors and your skirt.
Ooh! I love this outfit! You look fabulous in that color. :)
I also like to dress for the weather I WISH it was. Sometime's I'll be the only one in open-toe shoes at church. ;)
Adorable outfit, my fashionista friend! I LOVE the skirt. :)
Post a Comment