Before I progress any further, let me apologize for the lack of posting! I do have some excuses, but I won't expand on them right now. Anyway, if I have any readers left, I will get back to doing something.
Today, the Song Saturday is a video of one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite artists ever. I'm sure you all are familiar with Carrie Underwood so I won't elaborate all of her accolades.=) However, I want to share her ACM performance of "Temporary Home" with you; it's positively gorgeous in EVERY sense of the word.
A little background---she co-wrote this song after finishing the book "The Purpose Driven Life." It clearly states how this, meaning earth, is only our temporary home. Also, keep watching after she sings and listen to her heart-warming speech.
Without further ado....Okay, so I am having problems uploading the darn thing....I will post the link and y'all can check it out yourself. (Let me know if it works)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUu5b7SEm4&feature=player_embedded
(It will work....you might either have to click on the link or copy/paste it....it will work!!)
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Good to hear from you, Ella! You still have me as a reader. :) I don't have time to watch the video right now, but I might come back and watch it later. Oh, and the link works. Just thought I'd let you know. ;) I hope you're doing well!!
~ Love & Blessings,
Lindsay <3
Long time no talk though I think Sara is about to remedy that. :) I love that video/song. :) Our computer does not have sound but I was lucky enough to watch it the night of...I LOVE Carrie Underwood!
Post a Comment