Saturday, May 01, 2010

Where I Have Been

The reason for my lack of posting is an easy one....I've been working on something else. I'm at the stage where I can share it with you.



Pursue Beauty Magazine!!! Do any of you remember HopeChest Magazine? If not, I don't blame you; it hasn't been published in oh so long. However, Pursue Beauty is going to do its best to create a magazine much like HC--a magazine that promotes beauty, grace, Biblical Womanhood, and many other things. Publications like this are few and far between. Details are pending; the plan is to get the first issue out in October. However, I would encourage you (yeah to subscribe when that becomes available =) to follow the blog so as to keep updated on how things are coming along.


Also, I have just started The Fashionable Foodie, a cooking blog of my own. Many people have been after me to do this; I always have recipes to share. So, I am viewing this as a portfolio of sorts for when I get ready for culinary school. I would love for you to stop by there often as well and share the word with others. Everybody likes to find out kitchen "stuff."


So, while I have been busy with these things, I will still write on here. Perhaps not as often, but I will. However, I am still alive, and you will able to find that out for yourself!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey sweetie!
Glad to see you posted something...you haven't been on for awhile, so it was nice to see you had written something new. :)
A magazine!!! How neat!! I actually have one of my own too. :) Visions of Virtue Magazine. Pursue Beauty is a very nice name! Did you think it up? I never heard of HopeChest Magazine. I will try to check out PBM's website asap. How many times will it be coming out, per year? How much is the subscription fee? I might just find this out on the website...sorry for asking. :)
Oooh!! I'll have to check out your recipe blog too! :) Fun, fun!

Blessings,
~Miss Raquel

Lindsay said...

Yay... I was so glad to see that you posted, Ella! I always enjoy hearing from you. :) That sounds like a wonderful magazine! And I'm gonna go check out your new cooking blog right now!

~ Love,
Lindsay

P.S. - I love the "Little Brown Jug" song you've got on your playlist. Glen Miller is the best. :)

Anna Naomi said...

Your recipe blog looks great! I'll enjoy following it. And, it will be a treat to eat some of your cooking in June!! :)

The Pursue Beauty blog link isn't working for me. It says the blog can't be found... is it just me, or does it need to be fixed?

Anonymous said...

Cool!! It's a very Gabrielle blog...fashionable foodie. Love it!!