**Been to the Mall (I was the only one who bought anything ;-)
**Went Thrifting (Got something for another friend I'll see in a month....and a book for myself)
Alas, the last addition to our foursome had a plane issue and will not get in until tomorrow evening. We are missing her.











6 comments:
How fun, Ella!! I hope your other
friend arrives safely tomorrow. :)
Hey Ella!
So glad you're having fun with your girlfriends. Can't wait to see you in a month!!!! :D
I just have to tell you that I love you little blue sweater in the picture. I think mini sweaters are awesome and I think that's cute on you! :)
Have a wonderful time!
Lindsay, thank you! I will make sure everyone sees a photo with her as well....actually, lots of them
Sarah, I can't wait to see you!!!! And I'll bring this shirt along with me =)
Sounds like you are having fun! Now...how about the good food with your friends? Hmmmm?
Photos! Photos! Photos!
Yay! :) I'm so glad you're having a good time! Can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment