Monday, May 24, 2010

Excitement Is Coming!

Business is around the corner for me! Well, the cooking blog is keeping me busy, as is evidenced with my posting nearly everyday ;-) However, I am about to have company!

I have been happily part of an accountability group for over two years now. We call ourselves "Sisters of the Heart." Anna, Miriam, and Jennifer are some of my dearest friends, though because of where we all live, we are unable to get together. (Well, that's not true--Anna and Miriam live in the same state; they see each other frequently.)

I have never met any of them face to face. But that is about to change. On Thursday, Anna and Miriam arrive; Jennifer comes in on Saturday evening. For ten days, we will scrapbook, watch movies, go to the movies, take lots of walks and pictures, read through a book together, pray together.....and I will make sure to fill y'all in on all of it!

I truly am sorry that I haven't kept up writing on here; I hope I will make up for it!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

That sounds *so* exciting, Ella! I can't wait to hear about it all. Be sure to keep us updated!! :)

~ Lots of love,
Lindsay <3

Jenna said...

Have a delightful time, Ella:) All of that fellowship sounds wonderful!

Looking forward to your updates,
Jenna

Sue said...

We can't wait to hear every detail of the fun and laughter you all will have...then it's our turn! LOL What fun! Blessings on you, my dear 'other daughter'!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I want to see lots of pictures! I am SO excited for you I haven't stopped smiling all day!!!!!!