Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Knew I'd forget

I should have know that my "perfect" packing was too good to be true......


It was


I went to post my pictures of the trip, beginning with the Ohio trip and going up until today. I pull out my camera bag and realize that I am missing my connecting cable. Sure enough, a quick call home and it is sitting right by the computer. Let's just say that I am NOT happy.

So, there won't be pictures after all. =( I am so sorry. I mean, there will be a lot to show you: history center, picnics, walks, maybe the Jimmy Stewart Museum......but all of it will have to wait until I get back home.

Promise you won't abandon me?!

2 comments:

Anna Naomi said...

Of course we won't abandon you! Pictures are great, but updates in words are good too.

Do any of the computers there have card readers? If they do, you can still get the pictures off by just inserting your camera card. If they don't, we'll just have to wait patiently until you get back home. ;)

Katarina said...

Or if you have access to a simple USB cord, that's usually all it takes.

(BTW--I love your music!)