Thursday, July 15, 2010

Digesting Food For Thought

I am back from Pittsburgh safe and sound.....what an amazing three weeks it was. Now begins the task of doing laundry (three out of four loads are done), fully unpacking the suitcase (which hasn't happened yet), and catching up on some sleep (before I begin my late nights again)

I finally have pictures to share with you, though I do need to look through and decide on what ones to use. I don't think you want to see all 160+ of them....I uploaded them once to Facebook; I don't want to do that again anyway.

But more importantly, I have many different thoughts to share with you. See, every time I go to Pittsburgh, I end up coming home with LOTS of food for thought. I am only beginning to process everything God showed me; it is going to be a while before things make sense. And honestly, I don't think I will know the half of it until Eternity. Isn't that often the way it goes.

Anyway, I wanted y'all to know that I am home....and snipets about my trip will be forthcoming.

2 comments:

Patti said...

I'm glad you're home...I missed you ALOT.

And I love the new profile photo.

Love,
Mom

Hope Marie said...

Hi Im new to your blog and I thought Id tell you Im having a giveaway go to www.rejoiceinhisword.blogspot.com to enter