Friday, August 20, 2010

Switchflops....the Coolest Shoes

I love finding additions to my wardrobe--things like nice dresses, skirts, blouses, etc. Well, I have developed a love for shoes as well, although those are a bit harder to find. (God decided to bless me with a size 5 foot, which makes it utterly impossible to find nice shoes without having to look in the girl's department =) Well, I recently discovered switchflops.

What are switchflops, you ask? Well, they are very much like the MICHE bag, in that you can but the base of your shoe and then, you can switch out your straps to fit your wardrobe. Here are a few examples.....




Do you see what I mean? It is the same bottom with three different straps.....and you have three different pairs of shoes equal in space to one! And who doesn't love extra closet space??!!
Mom was so very sweet to buy me a pair of these today, along with a pair for herself. Why don't I give you the website address so you can look for yourself, drool over them, and maybe find a store near you......it's www.switchflops.com


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I love that idea, and I use every square inch of my small closet so that is a bonus!
I have never tried a Miche bag either but thought them neat.

Patti said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these. I'm so glad we found out about them, as I've been looking for a pair of pretty, heeled brown flip-flops all summer. I'm glad I didn't settle for something I didn't really like and that I waited, because now I have what I love.

Love,
Mom

Sue said...

Now these are cool! You know Sara would love these!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Very 'Ella-ish.' :) I need some shoes-but fall shoes. :)

Susannah said...

I love these shoes! Whenever I see them at stores, they are too expensive, though. :P My favorite of the ones you posted is the red one... absolutely darling!