Saturday, February 25, 2012

Changing Things Around

I need some help from y'all! My blog layout/template has been driving me crazy. I can't fully explain why, but I want to move things around. I want to bring in some "new blood." Between school and working at the library, who knows when I will actually get around to doing so, but that is a plan of mine (that and have the CHUCK Season 5 review up by the end of the month =)

Which leads me to where I need you guys--what would be some things you would like to see on the blog? Any background websites you have loved? I am open to any and all suggestions!!

1 comment:

Rissi said...

The site that you downloaded this layout from (Cutest Blog on the Block) has some different things, Ella or you can use a template from Blogger and make your own header - which is what I wound up doing, and it was actually a lot of fun!

Whatever you decide, have fun with it. =D

As for blogging suggestions... your blog is great. =)