Cooking is a passion of mine. There is nothing like the smell of onions carmelizing into deliciousness. Or how the combination of basil and mozzarella transport one to Italy without leaving their own home. What about finding a new recipe book, one that causes you to pour over its pages as you would an Austen novel. Food brings out these emotions in me.Recently, I found an amazing recipe through the joys of Pinterest. It was a recipe from Olive Garden, but to tell you the truth, I was skeptical. I had no idea how it would taste--yet I cannot begin to convey how amazing it was.
Pasta is a weakness of mine. (I chalk it up to my quarter of Italian blood that runs through my veins.) Cheesy cream sauces go perfectly with said pasta. Bacon, well, bacon goes well with anything. I should have known that this recipe would find its way into my treasured repertoire....even though I have made it only once.
I decided it was time for me to share it with you. So....give the recipe a shot. Here is the link to where you can find it. I hope your taste buds sing as much as mine, and those of my family members, did.











3 comments:
Cool! I'll have to check it out, Ella. Pasta isn't my fave food, but I like some pasta dishes and am really liking the resturant Noodles and Company - so delicious! I don't cook nearly as often as I should but I don't mind it - during the winter months, my mom and I make A LOT of soups. She just made a cheesy kielbasa soup that turned out SO good. Yum! =)
Hey, are you finding something that you like better for your blog? Having just went on a search for that myself, I know it can prove challening. ;D
I love Italian food almost as much as I love Italian men. Which is... a lot. Thanks for the recipe. ;)
This was totally delish!!! Thank you for making it for us...thank you for all the yummy meals you make for us. I'm really glad I turned to cooking duties of the family over to you.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment