It gives me great pleasure to finally unveil my blog's new look to each and every one of you!! Miss Edie is a friend of my mothers and after I saw what a terrific job she did with my mother's blog, I decided to have her create an entirely new template for me as well.
You see, I'm such an eclectic person; it is really hard to find just one already made template that screams "me." I can usually find a color scheme I enjoy, but not always the graphics themselves. Throughout the past six weeks or so, Miss Edie and I have been exchanging e-mails about what I did want for my blog, what I didn't want, etc.
What we came up with is indeed very much indicative of my personality. The color pattern is bright and cheerful, which is something I try to be (most of the time. It doesn't happen every day, just ask my family =P) The swirls and sparkles add quirkiness which I gravitate to. Trust me, friends of mine know that every Award Season, I like at least one sparkly gown. The one shouldered dress encompasses my love of fashion and its modest, classic nature....but the one shoulder does make it slightly modern....like me. Gerber daisies are my favorite flower and the Cross...who am I without the cross?!
Of course I cannot put everything into the header that I would love to. I mean, cooking, football, movies would all blend together and I'm not sure it would have been cohesively. As it is, this works and I am so very happy.
You might ask about my Scripture tag. You see, this verse holds a very special meaning to me. God has used 2 Corinthians 12:9 at so many different periods in my life, times when I feel so weak and helpless. He has reminded me that His grace is all I need, my weakness makes Him great. And yes, you probably also noticed the Facebook thing too....I figured a few of you might want to connect with me on there, so now you technically know how to find me...only my privacy settings might not let you. We shall see =)
Anyway, I am so happy that now with this new look, I can continue to carry on with blogging, feeling yet again rejuvenated to share my thoughts with y'all. (Not like I wasn't before but you get what I mean). I have so many posts that I hope to write in this coming week. Among other things, you'll have "Hawaii Five-0" and "J. Edgar" looking at you, so stay tuned for that!
Miss Edie--from the bottom of my heart, thank you for all of your heard work in making this blog exactly what I wanted it to look like. May God bless you abundantly!











7 comments:
It's beautiful. And, yes, it definitely fits you!! Edie did an awesome job!!
While I am no longer blogging on the blog she made for me and am just using my classic movie blog now, I like to pop by the custom-made one every now and then...just to look at the beautiful site Edie created for me.
Oh, I love the signature too.
Love,
Mom
Congrats on your blog makeover! Very cute & fun!
Love the colors, Ella! So pretty and summer-like!!! :-) Isn't it fun to do something new? I probably change my header more often then I should but I have such fun with it. LOL! Speaking of which... it is about time to change it.
Gerbera daisies are one of my very faves, too. They just seem to say "happy." ;-)
Love it! Very cute and very you! Love the gerber daisies, and the verse you chose in one I love as well. How fun!
Cute! =)
I'm so glad you're pleased. You are truly a delight! Enjoy! <3
I love it! Your new signature is pretty awesome as well.
- Grace
Post a Comment