Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Snapshots of a Happy Two Weeks


The easiest way to explain why I have been absent is to show you. The old cliche "a picture is worth a thousand words" really does apply in this case. Y'all here were very much in my thoughts and every time I thought about writing, something got in the way. If I were you, I would want to know what those things were.....only I might just be a nosy individual =)
 I was busy drinking Starbucks. I think my total was six =P
Swimming with my "little brother", Ronnie. Since I have met him, he has gotten so big!
Taking science/nature walks with Ronnie and Anna. 
Photo ops with five of the most beautiful Christian girls. And in case anyone is curious,
I am the oldest and the shortest =D
Talks with my Aunt Suzie. Oh some of the interest discussions we had!
Tal
A weekend trip to Gettysburg
Around Memorial Day
The opportunity to meet Neesie, one of my long distance friends for whom
Gettysburg was also the halfway point
Sara gets to be in this one. I also finally met her for the first time in four years!
Seeing The Hunger Games for the third time...and borrowing my friend's shirt =)
Actually walking through a creek
Spending two wonderful weeks with my Pittsburgh family,
though not by blood, they hold a special place in my heart. Always

And to quote Michael Scott:
"Goodbyes Stink!"



Thank you, Lord, for having blessed me richly with these!

5 comments:

Patti said...

I know you had a wonderful trip. Much as I missed you, I wish you had been able to stay a week or more longer!!

Love,
Mom

Rissi said...

These are so great, Ella! I am so glad you had such a lovely visit. =)

Anna Naomi said...

Great photo recap! Glad you had such a good trip!

Charity said...

Dont fret about being short. Queen Victoria was barely five feet tall. Queen Elizabeth II is only five foot four. That's what I call good company! Glad you had so much fun on vacation.

Grace said...

What about the vicious game of Phase 10? Or did you delicately leave out that part? =)
- Grace