Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Pretty Proud of It



I am pleased to share with y'all the latest edition of Femnista. It was all about Fan Fiction. From everything from the classic film "A Place in the Sun" to "Doctor Who."

Not gonna lie, I am all about fanfic....after all, who doesn't love reading stories where your favorite characters from either book, movie, or TV are concerned? However, I had never written it before until I was told this was the theme. Yes, I nearly had a heart attack ;-), but in the end, I am so happy with what I came up with!

The issue looks incredible! Whenever I have a free day, I intend to make a glass of ice tea and settle down with it. I urge y'all to do the same!

Download the issue here.
Ella

2 comments:

Avielle Rose said...

Thanks for this! Gonna download the issue :)

http://seekvintage.blogspot.com/

Rissi said...

Loved this issue, Ella - have to agree with you, it was spectacular! So excited Charity challenged us to fan fiction. <3