Saturday, March 18, 2006

Happenings and Ramblings

Ok, Today is Saturday!! No more school for 2 days!! I love school, but it is rather difficult at times. My workload is pretty intense, but I guess I should expect that.

I am not sure what I am going to do today. I am debating about stamping cards, but I don't know if I want all of the cleanup that it instails. I might bake, but that requires clean up too. I so want to be a wife and mother when I get older, so I know I have to get used to the cleanup now!!!!

Yesterday I baby-sat with my mom. I gave up going to the philharmonic so that our Pastor Jeff and Mrs. Estes could go. I am glad I did; for it was the right thing, but I would be lying if I said it wasn't hard. Anyway, the kids were a lot of fun. We made a tent, ate cookies, sang songs, it was great. Dad and Garrett went bowling with the "youth group." (How thankful I am that it is not a typical one!!!!) They had a lot of fun there as well. I am sure they did. I could have gone to that, but I know I ultimately made the right choice. Plus, I am pretty bad at bowling anyway!!!!

Seriously, I wonder if any of my friends will go on this blog. I haven't told them about it yet. There aren't many to tell anyway. There's Ashley, Meghann, Ivy, Hannah, and Alice. No way will I mention it to my brother's friends. It isn't exactly appropriate; they will go on his blog.
Well, I had best sign off. I have stuff to do!!! Hopefully, next time I won't have a problem logging on.:)) I hope you are feeling the Lord's presence in your life today!

1 comment:

Garrity G. said...

Maybe to be nasty I'll tell my friends your blog address. Jim already asked what it was.