It's Saturday. Right now, I am contemplating what to do. I could either go and work on the SEVEN things I need to research. (I don't think I am leaning to that.) Or I could go work on my croos-stitch present for Mom. (It is taking forever, but every little bit helps!) Or I can wait for golf to come on. What should it be? Maybe I should multitask.
We're going to watch War and Peace tonight. I have no idea what to expect. All I know is that it is long. We don't get long movies watched in one sitting, but we have to on this one; it's a library rental. (Despite the fact that I like movies, when it come to long ones, I expect that I will be partial to Gods and Generals!)
Last night we played Taboo, my favorite game, or one of them. Mom and I beat Garrett and Dad. Yippee!! I was also asked to be make chocolate chip cookies at 9:30 at night. A little late, but they were still fantastic.
Sure wish I knew how to post pictures on this blog. (I think that's why I really like Alice's) Maybe I'll figure it out one day.
I think they make the blog look so...personal
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Great? Those chocolate chips are INSANE!!!!
Alright, they're dangerously INSANE!!!!!
Thanks for your wonderful reviews on my cookies!! But about you, Garrett, I haven't made chocolate chip cookies in a week!
But I remember them.
Post a Comment