Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ok, this is going to be a rather short post, yet I still exist. My hand is killing me at the moment; I think I have been writing far too much today. I should have known when to stop, but I have so much to do. A it is, I can still think of many other things that require concentration and completement. Oh well, I am done in the school room for the day. Maybe that's one problem with homeschooling, and the only one, you just don't know when to say STOP!!!!!
Nothing much is new. I played the piano at church Sunday night. It was really exciting, and it went well. Everyone for the most part complemented me on my choice of song and my ability. Yet, I have a problem with that. Due to my human nature, I am afraid that I will become prideful about all that I can do. As it is, I want people to see the Lord when I play, not me. I will always continue to pray right before I play in any public setting, that my musical talent will bring all the glory, honor, and praise, to Christ, and him alone.
Let's see.... oh, I got Narnia yesterday. Yippee!!! Garrett and I already watched it; he said that he like it. (I think he said it was tied for his second favorite dvd that we own.) Anyway, the long wait is over, and now I have it. I think it is a really cool movie, but I like the allegory best; I can see it plain as day. One of my favorite parts is where Aslan lays down his life for Edmund. I can not watch the White Witch kill him, just because it is so symbolic of Christ for me!!! Thank you, Lord, for your sacrifical love!!!!
Probably I had better stop posting for today. I have things to do, people to see, you get the idea. I will post sooner next time!!!!! (I think:)))

3 comments:

Alice said...

I know what you mean about not knowing when to stop!

What did you play in church? How fun!

Ella said...

I played Be thou my Vision; it's my mom's favorite!!!

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Your humility is really an encouragement to me! It just shines through this post!

I love Narnia! That is my favorite part as well! The way it goes along with Scripture is so clear to me! It's a wonderful movie (and book).

All for His glory,
Rebekah S.