Friday, November 24, 2006
Feel Free
I forgot to mention this earlier, so PLEASE make sure to read my other posts!!!! I just wanted you to know that our family has started a blog. If you ever want to read what has gone on in our lives, either through the eyes of Mom, or occasionally myself, feel free to stop by. The address is on my side bar. However, as of right now, you are not able to comment. We might change that in the future, but don't let that stop you. We'd love for you to keep tabs on us, as we are "Celebrating our Joys."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
I am hoping that by putting the family journal in blog format, it will make it easier for me to consistently record in it. Time will tell.
COOL! I will definatly be reading that!
Post a Comment