Thursday, November 30, 2006
Now what?!
Well, guys, I don't have time to post something long or meaningful today. (Though I intend to post pictures of our house getting decked out for Christmas this weekend.) We are leaving very shortly to go pick up my bird. In fact, I think we are leaving about now! :-) However, I still don't have a name. I don't want to be calling it "Birdy" for very long, but I don't know what to choose. I think I am between Chloe, Juliet, Harmony, or........You can see how undecided I am. Usually I am not this way; I know what I want to do, o what I should do, and I do it. In this case, I am going against the norm. Oh, I wish it were easy. Too bad the bird can't say, "This is what I want my name to be, and that's the end of it." Haha. I do know this: Since "it" is coming home, I will undoubtedly have to name it something. It WILL have a name by this weekend, especially if my family has anything to do with it. I am so relying on them to help me make up my mind. What would we do without our parents, or even our brothers?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











9 comments:
What's wrong with "Birdy"? Just kidding.
Hmm...you could take a vote on the three names. :)
Out of them all, I like Juliet the most.
How about Darcy? (That could be for a boy or girl.)
Didn't you like the snow today???? I was so distracted all afternoon/evening trying to work while it snowed. How can anyone get any work done when it looks so beautiful outside?
I hope we get more tonight!
hehe ok I have a plan for tonight. We have a church vote!!! Garritty and I can totally take a survey one what name people like best and maybe that will help you in your decisoin.
hey hey hey! try, ummmm, treble! I like that name! Treble! like the treble cleff in music except cuter!
Thrall is cute too, but I named a seagull that once, so....
our friends named thier birds ocean and sky.
Tweety is always an easy name! (=
good one!
Treble sounds too much like Trouble. (0:
Sorry everybody...She has a name now. We spent most of the drive trying to figure it out, and I decided on Juliet. She is adjusting very well, and I will give you updates every now and then on her. I want to thank you all for the ideas. Believe me, they helped!!
Post a Comment