Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Christmas Party

Well, here are the pictures from the party. I hope you all enjoy them. I wish I could post in words, but we need to do our advent book, and then it's bedtime. So, I will do way more tomorrow. I will also fix the links again. Good-bye until it be morrow!


The table setting with my homemade place cards.

The nice napkins that Dad helped me do. I couldn't figure them out on my own.

The Sandwiches and veggies. This was a side view.


Fruitcake scones and vanilla cream. Yummy!

I think it's a nice spread. Garrett bought the flower for me, though I asked him to:-)

10 comments:

Anna Naomi said...

I enjoyed the pictures! It looks like a lot of fun. Two years ago, we had a girls dress-up Christmas party. It was so much fun! Oh, the memories I have of it...

I really like the decorations! Everything looks so pretty and elegant!

Miriam N. said...

That was a fun party, Anna. We did some interesting things if I recollect... :)

Your place cards are lovely! Very elegant, as Anna said.

Alice said...

Wow! Your table is BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

aaaaw how nice of Garret!

Ella said...

Anna and Miriam, it was a great party. I would like to at one time have a Character party where the guests dress up as people in books. I think that would be great. Having elegance was something I went for. I loved that Mom let me use the gold flatware. That was a treat.

Alice, I am glad you think everything is pretty too. I will admit, I am pleased with how it all turned out.

Shifty, I had to turn in a coupon that Garrity gave me last Christmas that said he would buy me a bouquet. So....

Anonymous said...

Ooooh looking at those pictures makes me want to have all that good food all over again!!!

Anonymous said...

too much of that good food, which wasn't really good for you anyway. (sweet things are usually like that!)

Ella said...

Yes, Melinda, that food was yummy, but Grace, you are right when you say it wasn't healthy. Oh well! I try to eat smart most of the time, so splurging is okay every now and then.

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at how clutter-free the kitchen counter is!!

Ella said...

You are right. Were we cleaning up as we went or something?