Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Guests and Games 2


Ivy beginning her charade.

Christmas Carol Charades again. We are still trying to figure our Ivy's. It was The First Noel. I don't think we would have ever gotten that.

We are having the gift exchange. Now that was a funny time! One particular present was stolen three times, and then, Hannah wound up with it. She brought it!


Here are Christina, Brianne, and Grace playing Red Handed.



Ok, here is Ivy, Angela, me, and Hannah playing Phase 10.

6 comments:

Alice said...

Thank you for the pictures! It looks like everyone had a really fun time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I will miss you and Garret at the party on friday :(

Ella said...

It was really fun. The only difficult part for me was explaining the games. I mean, it;s easy for me because I have played them so many times, but since I chose ones others didn't know, it made it doubly hard.

Shifty, sorry we won't be there on Friday. We'll miss ya'll. Make sure to tell us what happened.

Anonymous said...

So much fun!

That was hilarious when Ivy kept doing her charade over and over and over again until we finally got it!

Ella said...

That was. I can't overly remember. Did she tell us, or did someone finally guess?

Anonymous said...

Someone finally guessed. I'm not sure who, though, and I'm not sure HOW!