I need to go eat lunch, but I wanted you to know that I have put two additional links on my sidebar. (So, there is nothing uplifting in this post today. I will talk about my party on either Sunday or Monday.) I just wanted to explain the magazine links, and let you know that they are decent.
The first is Inkblots Magazine. A friend of mine puts it out, and I heartily enjoyed it. I was able to read all of the issues, and then I have subscribed. It is a literary magazine, so it focuses on either a praticular author, book, or theme. The upcoming one is all about Much Ado About Nothing. I am not a Shakspeare fan, but maybe I will change my tune after I read this edition. When movie depictions of the book are talked about, there is warning if there are negative parts in them. Overall, I have loved this magazine. Past issues have been Literary Heroes and Heroines, Anne of Green Gables, Wives and Daughters, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, etc.
The other is HopeChest Magazine. If you desire an uplifting magazine that encourages us in godly womanhood and things like that, this is the magazine for you. It has been of constant encouragement for me. I always have one or two particular articles that really touch and minister to me when I most need it. I really encourage you to even get a sample of it, though the editors are bad at responding to you right away. I know it would help you in your Walk with the Lord as it has with mine.
So, just wanted you all to know these things. Have a splendid day. I hope you are all doing well. Now, I had better go eat lunch, and then, Ronald Reagan research awaits!! :-) God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











9 comments:
Thanks for the link! Neat!
I can't wait until tomorrow. :-)
Ooh, I receive HopeChest! Did you know Alice writes articles for that magazine?
Hope Chest is really good. I wonder when the next issue will come out.
WOW!!!! SUCH A PRETTY BLOG!!!!!
Sorry I haven't been on since the beginning of the week. Busy week. And I've made my self even busier helping a couple friends out with a project.
Okay...you will get your present before Christmas. I promise!!
Oh, Ella, Ella, Ella! You should sign up for an Amazon store...that way you can make money on the books your recommend! It doesn't cost anything to do it and it's easy...Email me and I will give you the know how if you are interested.
Melinda, I figured that you would comment after wht I wrote! :-) Any idea when Inkblots is coming out?
Emily, I knew Alice wrote for HopeChest, and I love her articles. Then again, I might be biased.
Alice, I have no idea when the issue comes out. Do you have the one that was on a yellowy paper? I thinks that is the most recent one.
Erin, it is good to hear from you. I hope you arre well. I have been really busy too, but I have had some moments of rest. Your present is on the way! I will think about the amazon store thing. Who knows, maybe I will do it!
Yeah, I think I got that issue.
When do we get to see pictures from your party?
Please post! :-)
Oh, and I'm not sure when the next issue of Inkblots will come out. Soon, I hope...
Post a Comment