
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Pictures of Game Day..Sunday's that is
Well, I got the pictures. I won't write in between them like I usually do. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. (You know the saying plenty by now!) The first picture is of the adults playing Balderdash. The rest are of us kids hanging out. I only wish there was a shot of a spoon fight! :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy them. Guess where I am?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
Back left and front!! I like your shirt!
You didn't do the spoons pic when Cody was trying to slap me while I was watching.
Alice, I think you are saying I am in the tweed jacket. That's one of my favorite outfits.
Garrity, I didn't take the pictures. I used the ones I was sent.
I know, but one of the pics that was sent had cody trying to slap me in the background.
Oh, I didn't notice it. Sorry!
Post a Comment