Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, if you didn't see the pictures I got, go ahead and look at them. I hope you enjoy them. Also, once again, this isn't an uplifting post. I said I would talk about Boise State!!!! Well, we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say it was a great game to watch!

You knew that we were going to watch the game. Well, we had the tv on all day. I hardly paid attention to the other games. Boise State, on the other hand, was a game that we were glued to the screen. I said that we aren't excessive sports fans, and that's true. However, you couldn't have been able to tell that last night. :-D Well, Boise State was winning for most of the evening, and we were feeling pretty good. In fact, Dad called Mr. L. and "rubbed" it in. Yet, I think we learned not to count our chickens before they're hatched. Oklahoma came back and tied the game. Then, another lesson we saw was that quarterbacks are human. Ours threw an interception. I was despairing. Then, Boise came back, and tied the game to send it to overtime. I think about that time we all had sore throats for screaming, stomach aches, shakes, racing hearts, the whole nine yards. (And we aren't major nuts!) Oklahoma got ahead, and then, we tied it again. Coach Pete decided to go for two points. I thought he was crazy! (That's why he's the coach and not me.) And..........we got it!!!!! The Boise State Broncos won 43-42! Wow! And if that wasn't enough, our running back proposed to his girlfriend. Now, you know that I am NOT into that thing, but it was cute.

So, the game is over, but it is the talk of the town, and the subject of this post. (If you want, go to Garrity's blog; he has a different spin on it than I do. He also has pics.) I hope you don't mind my slipping into a sports mindset. I did enjoy it!!!!!! And I loved the time with my family! Ok, now I will be back to my normal, trying to be uplifting self. But..................Go Broncos!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it funny when we all got so wild with our screaming that Nikki got scared!!

Sure wish we recorded the game so we could watch those last few minutes all over again. Of course, it wouldn't be quite the nailbiter that it was, since we would know the outcome.

Anonymous said...

That was a very good game. I like it when you do posts like this.

Anonymous said...

Mom and Garrity, it was a great game!!!!! I also wish we had recorded it! I still get excited watching the highlights. I think Nikki would be spared the screams!

Garrity, you like the post because it's sports related. Am I right?

Ella said...

Everyone, I was under the wrong account. Here is my correct one!!

Anonymous said...

hey, at least the cheerleaders are wearing something even slightly modest!

Ella said...

You know, I noticed that. The skirts were short, but at least bellies weren't showing, like Oklahoma's.

Anonymous said...

Awww...Try watching SEMO South East Missouri...They are losers with a capital L.

Mom on the other hand is a Sooner fan!
That' Oklahoma University...Then my Aunt Karla has to watch the Gator Bowl...She's from Florida...It can get pretty exciting when the Sooners and Gators play against each other!

Ella said...

Sorry...I am a Bronco! However, my dad is a Florida Gator fan as well, so we will be watching the National Championship. I am going for them, because if they win, Boise State will be the only undefeated team!

Erin, glad you are on here again!

Anonymous said...

I think even a Sooner fan had to be think the game was the best game ever. Such excitement. All those points occurring in about 2 minutes!

Ella said...

Yeah, the Sooners can't be upset over the game. They played well.

Anonymous said...

Don't bash the Gators Ella.

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR BSU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They're airing the whole game again this Saturday, I believe, so your mom should record it!

Ella said...

We're going to!

Anonymous said...

We should record it too! bowling was fun last night!