So, what did I do? Those of you that know me might be thinking I finished memorizing my piano competition pieces. Not by a long shot!! (Well, that's not true...I do have them in the beginning stages of memorization.) Regardless, that's not it.
If you had paid attention to the books that I keep in my currently reading section, you would notice that the Ronald Reagan one is off the list! It has been for a while. Yet it was yesterday that I finished the report forever. That's an exaggeration. I have to do the editing stuff, but that's the easy part. It was the getting it into a concise, easy to understand, format that can be difficult. See, I have a tendency to want to put my little comments/tidbits into my writing; giving it my own flare, that sort of thing.
I wanted to encourage you all that when something seems impossible or hard to finish, you can do it. Now, be prepared that it might take you a while. (Yesterday, I was finishing the research paper from 3:15 to 6:30. My neck was so sore from sitting at the computer for that long:-) Yet, you can do it! The Lord will give you the strength to finish what you need to do. I am not saying it will easy all the time. Believe me, you will want to give up plenty of times. You also will want to put it off until the last minute. I am living proof to those things! However, rest assured, if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish what you put your mind to. With God's help, we can finish the race and finish all of our essays, piano pieces, sewing, whatever! We can do it! We just have to stay positive! And, later, we can look back and see all that we were able to accomplish; it'll be a great feeling!
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Good job!
We both finished a really long book- David Copperfield was put back on the shelf the other day. *At Last*
And if, sometimes, something doesn't get done, maybe the Lord never wanted us to be doing it to begin with. We need to be about the things he calls us to.
That's a good point, Mom! (Though Ronald Reagab did need to get done right?!)
Post a Comment