This post is going to be VERY short. I have a slight headache (due to the fact I have been gone since 9 am!) I am in the throes of writer's block....which would account for the fact that I haven't done good posts lately! However, rest assured, I am doing very well. =) Our house is set up for Christmas, we've been having seasonal music and movies playing, we have started our advent traditions....I ought to post pictures of it all. Actually, I plan to do a lot this year!
In the meantime, enjoy these past posts and pictures of this time last year! Since most of you are new readers, I thought you'd enjoy! Or to those who were around last year, perhaps you would enjoy my thoughts a second time:-) Goofing aside... I have been praying for you all, and I will TRY to write more soon. I hope you all are having a blessed holiday season, remembering Jesus is why we celebrate!
Setting Up
Christmas Party
Conversation Starter
Commercialism
The Most Important Gift
Christmas 2006 Memories
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











7 comments:
Thanks for sharing an update! Hope your head feels better - headaches are no fun. =(
I, too, haven't written in a while. I've not really got writer's block (I have so many ideas swirling in my head!) I just haven't had the time to write them out. Hopefully soon...
Hello Ella!
I will say that I have not been posting very well either. And I haven't been doing well with commenting as well. I just wanted to say hi and let you know that my mom and I have been thinking about you all. We hope you have found a good church to go to!? My mom wanted me also to mention (so you can tell your mom) that she misses reading your mom's blog. Hope you headache went away and that the rest of your week goes well!
In Him,
Beth
I have a similar headache. I am SO thankful that these out-of-the-house-all-day days aren't common for us anymore. I have learned to enjoy being home and being busy about my home instead of being busy about town. The busy about town days just wear me out and give me headaches.
Happy Advent, Ella! I'm looking forward to pictures!
Hey Ella,
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.
I enjoyed looking at your past Christmas posts!
I hope you are able to post more things soon...I so enjoy them! :)
Kaysie
Hi Ella,
Since I just met you this year, I so enjoyed reading your posts from last Christmas! I can't wait to read all about what you did this year! Do you have a Christmas party every year?
Anna, My headache is gone. All I needed was a good night sleep. Perhaps not being able to write regualrly has contributed to my block. I get my ideas at 10:30 at night, try writing notes in the dark...and then try to decipher my handwriting! I hope you and I both get out of it soon!
Bethany, it was nice to have a comment from you. Don't be surprised if one day we show up back at your church again. Mom decided to delete her blog because it was taking up too much time in her life. However, I will tell her. I hope you have a lovely week.
Yes, Mom, I much prefer the days at home. I would never quit piano, but I don't like being gone nine hours either!
Alice, Happy Advent to you as well. I hope to post pictures...but it would probably help if I took them first! =)
Kaysie, I am glad you enjoyed my past posts. I thought you would...or I hoped so. Thank you; I am feeling much better.
Mrs. Beverly, no, I do not have a Christmas party every year. They can be a lot of work. This year, we have opted for a less stressful holiday season, so I won't be this year. However, I do love hosting!
Post a Comment