Thursday, May 08, 2008

A Silly Post For Once

I haven't posted something silly and ordinary for a while. So I thought I would today. You shall find out what is going on in my head at this moment....or immediately comes to it......scary! =)

I am: a great sinner who has been saved by a Great Savior

I think: a lot--and sometimes out loud

I know: that I don't know all the answers

I want: to meet my on-line friends one day

I have: the best family in the whole world

I wish: I was doing something for my graduation (long story)

I hate: being stereotyped by the news media

I miss: my grandparents down in Florida

I fear: stairs with holes in them

I feel: extremely blessed

I hear: Celtic Woman singing "You Raise Me Up."

I smell: the mango scent burner from upstairs

I crave: bagels, french bread, sweets.....junk food. Bad girl!

I search: the scriptures, books, and God's creation for the bulk of my writing inspiration

I wonder: how God will write my love story.

I regret: that far too often, I hurt those closest to me

I love: but it pales in comparison to God's love

I ache: in the stomach sometimes.

I care: about lots of things. My family, friends, country, etc.

I always: feel like my opinion needs to be known

I am not: into the High School Musical rage

I believe: that God's grace is all sufficient; that His faithfulness is great; He is more than enough

I dance: in the privacy of my room. I can't dance...or at least, I don't think I can. I have imaginary partners

I sing: all the time. And I don't care what I sound like!

I cry: in almist every movie....even Big Bird once

I don't always: clean the kitchen counter the greatest

I fight: not with fists, but sadly, with words

I write: because I love it and God has put it on my heart

I never: thought my life would be the way it is now

I listen: to music a lot

I need: to finsih up Mom's mother's day present

I am happy about: having this blog and the opportunities it brings to glorify the Lord

7 comments:

Miriam N. said...

This was fun to read. Yes, I definitely want to meet all of my online friends one day!

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd add a couple.

I never: thought I'd be homeschooling...and loving it!!

I crave: potato chips and French fries.

I miss: spending holidays with family.

Ella said...

Miriam, this was fun to do. You are one that I dearly want to meet!

Mom, you didn't think we would homeschool, did you? I love it too! And I also miss Nana and PopPop.

Rachel said...

This was so much fun to read!

Oh, and I cry at almost every movie I watch and I love to think out loud too :-)

Beverly said...

I enjoyed reading this!!

cj said...

It was very funny and humble at the same time. Thank you.

-cj

Ella said...

Thanks you all!