Saturday, June 21, 2008

So Long! Farewell! I've off to Oregon!




Just wanted to say good-bye y'all!! My family is off to have a vacation for the week. We are having a unique trip....but I will tell you about it when I get home. If you get lonesome for me, you can read back posts. However, I greatly covet your prayers for safety as we drive and as we stay!

Next Sunday will find me back on here with A LOT of photos. So stay tuned! God bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, Ella! I will be praying and looking forward to upcoming posts!

God bless.
Kaysie

Anna Naomi said...

I hope you're having a great trip! It will be a nice vacation, I'm sure. I'll keep you in my prayers!

Neesie said...

Have a good trip Ella and family! Will be praying for a safe and edifying time. :-)