Sunday, June 29, 2008

Who Wants Pictures? You Want Pictures....I Think

I said I would post pictures on Sunday, and here I am. It took me a little bit to figure out how to work a slideshow, but I got it. There are about 30 pictures for you to wade through, but I hope you enjoy them.

We had a lovely trip. The Lord gave us wonderful times together....and apart. He has created such a vast world. It is amazing the great change in just a day's drive. Even though we only had glorious weather two days, I can say I enjoyed them all. (And I am glad the sun wasn't out all that much--I have enough of a burn as it is!)

Mom and I had a great time eating out, watching movies, reading books, taking photos, etc. I don't know if I would call having two false fire alarms great, but it added to the excitement. (The alarms were only faulty systems acting up.)

Okay, you want the photos, so I shall stop. Thank you for your prayers!


8 comments:

Anna Naomi said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! You got some very beautiful ones! Did you make the big sand castle? It was great. You didn't really take pictures of you, though! =) I really enjoyed seeing God's beautiful creation, however.

Ella said...

No, Anna, I didn't build the sand castle. I got the headers up now, so you could see what I wrote.

I thought you would say something about not having photos of me =) I thought of it, but I know Mom would not want pictures of the two of us. (since her hair was messed up!) Sorry I didn't though. I wish I had!

Kelsey said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I love the one with the light house in the distance. That sand castle is very cool too. I'm glad you had a wonderful trip. :)
Love, Brooke

Miss S. said...

Awesome pictures! I like the ones of Multnomah falls and the ones of the petunias. (I'm a flower-loving girl too!)
-Miss S.

Jasmine Baucham said...

Glad you're home safe, Ella!

You've been tagged! Check out the rules on my blog later today. :)

Ella said...

Brooke, to tell you the truth, I don't know if that is a lighthouse. =) And I didn't build the sandcastle, just so you know!

Miss S., Multnomah is so pretty. I wish when we had gone, it would have been sunnier, though!

Brianna said...

Beautiful pics Ella! I love your blog, and I appreciate all you do on your Modesteens blog as well!

Beverly said...

These are beautiful pictures!