Friday, May 01, 2009

And the Winner Is.......

I want to thank all of you for entering my latest giveaway. It was a lot different this go around....but that is probably due to the fact that most people have Sense and Sensibility.

Sadly, I am not able to give everybody a copy of this delightful film. Only one of you is taking this DVD home. It is one of my favorites ever (though I will admit, if you skip the first two minutes of the new S&S, it is just as good as the one I am giving away)

So, who is taking it home?..........................................

Drumroll please....................................................


Jenna!!!

Your comment won't be published my dear, but I need an e-mail address where I can reach you.

Thanks to all who entered and congratulations Jenna!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh Ella! I'm completely thrilled:) I totally didn't think I'd win, and I'm just squeeling with delight!!! Thank you SO very much:):)!

I can't wait to see it~

Jenna

Sara said...

Congrats Jenna! You will love this film. And Ella, I agree with you about the S&S. Besides that one scene at the beginning, I think I liked the film a little more than the older version. The music and scenery were so beautiful, and I loved how the characters were developed a little more.

Julia said...

Congrats Jenna! :D

Ella, you won my pay-it-forward! :) Congratulations to you too! :D I need your address to send you your prize.

(Thank you for the note about you not having pierced ears. That was helpful.) ;)

Blessings!
Julia

Miriam N. said...

Congratulations Jenna!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jenna!! I had to see what this was like, so I checked it out from the library. I loved it and I'm sure you will, too!