Today, my wardrobe choice required adapting. Waking up and discovering sleet is not the ideal weather for the end of March. I knew that March would go out like a lion--it always does here in Idaho. Consequently, I felt like pulling out a pair of pants today (got to keep those legs warm!)Brown and black can be drab colors; they definitely aren't my choice when it's supposed to be spring. But these camel colored pants are super comfortable. I had to hem them up at the bottoms and they can still border on too long (this petite girl normally has to find pants at department stores) Yet, I bought these because of the price and the comfort factor. My top is also a thrift store find and also super comfortable. I can wear it with black pants....but that is so much black.
This outfit is also one that I would feel "professional" in--I could wear it to numerous occasions.
- Shirt by Agenda Petite (thrift store)
- Camisole by Down East Basics (love that store, by the way)
- Pants by I.N.C. (thrift store)
- Shoes by Jessica Spenser (yesterday's heels, as they are the ones that I have to wear with these pants =)
Oh, for those of my readers who are looking for "Media Mondays....on Tuesday," it will be back next week. Perhaps I will do two movies for good measure.












8 comments:
Oh, I like your outfit!
I love the top especially.
I love this one, Ella! Those pants look
so comfy and still professional too. =)
I LOVE the top, the peep-toe heels, the whole thing. A really great look! :)
You look lovely!
It's fun seeing a glimpse into your days through your outfits. :)
Thank you, everyone!! You all are very sweet
I *LOVE* it! You look super classy! :D
Very chic!
Post a Comment