The weather has still not been as warm and the sky not as bright as I would like. However, with the girls visit being half over already, I knew that we would have to just do what we wanted--and worry about the weather afterwards.
So, after an evening of "Leap Year" (which I will do a review of) and "The Proposal" (which I don't recommend) we went to an iris garden and spent some time being in God's creation. The irises looked positive lovely. And of course, we took a lot of pictures.

I love Jennifer's tweaking of this picture. Making the irises blended gives the picture a creative touch.

We have gotten to be quite pros at using the timer on various different cameras. And believe it or not....we have gotten into position every time!

The skirts are courtesy of Anna, who made them for her latest dance performance. Knowing that they would fit us, she brought them along. I will be honest--this petite skeptic wasn't sure if
she would have it work (in both areas, waist and length) So I was very pleasantly surprised that it did.

Today the irises. Tomorrow, should it not rain, the roses and the river. More pictures as well.
4 comments:
In those beautiful skirts, y'all are even lovelier than the flowers!!
Love,
Mom
What an elegant backdrop! You could not have more perfect outfits for these photos - how fun!
Just last night I was looking through movies and Leap Year was an option... I'd like to hear what you think of it and maybe I will end up watching it after all :)
Awww... I love these pictures, Ella!
Y'all look so pretty in your skirts. :-)
What beautiful pictures-I'm so glad you all had such a great time! All you girls were much prettier than all the flowers. :)
Post a Comment