Monday, June 21, 2010

Coveting Prayer

Well, my dear readers, this is it. In about sixteen hours, I shall be boarding a plane to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It seems like just yesterday that I booked the flight; in all actuality, it was five months ago. The time has flown by.

However, I will confess to being worried and anxious. I am not a flying person. Oh gosh, I hate being high up in the air, being taken from point A to point B by a pilot I don't know about.....it positively freaks me out. I am so afraid of getting in a plane crash.

On top of that, the weather seems to be nasty all the way from Home to Pittsburgh--which means bumpy and turbulent....and again, I am freaking out about an issue.

I ask for prayer y'all. Pray that I would feel the Lord's peace as I make that first step into the security line and all the way to my friend's house. Pray that the weather would somehow miraculously change to blue and sunny =) And that there would be no issues with my airplane....

I promise that I will not be out of commission these next three weeks. There shall be several updates on here! God bless!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, I'm praying, Ella! I've actually never even stepped foot on a plane before, but I think I'd be nervous about it too. I'll be thinking about you. Be sure to keep us updated during your trip! :-)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Worship His Majesty said...

Ella,
I just came across your site here in California. I love it! Especially your 'Lovely Music'.
Prayin for you all!

Every Blessing,
Collette