Friday, June 04, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Today, we girls made a trip to the mall. I was surprised at first, considering the fact that I believed myself to be the lone shopper in the bunch. However, the day turned into a four hour excursion, complete with a free doughnut and Starbucks.

You will find pictures of dresses that we were willing to post on the internet. We took some in, what we would classify "immodest", just for the fun of it--and those pictures will not find their way onto here. That being said, we did fall in love with some.


Miriam dubbed this picture "Women in Black" and she was spot on! Obviously, we shot into the mirror....and it actually worked. (It never does for me ;-)

Being black and blue was quite fun as well!


Okay, so between the red dresses and the green tags, we look like Christmas trees. And we all were doing our utmost best to ensure that the dresses did not fall down. The sashes were lifesavers when it came to something strapless.


Anna and Miriam in blue

Myself and Jennifer in matching dresses--and I positively adore the pose

Anna and myself
I fell in love with this dress. Who knows, I might end up buying it one of these days. I could always find a use for a black dress ;-)
After walking around DEB, JCPenny, Macy's, and ROSS (not to mention the mall in general), my tiny feet were positively dying to get out of the peep toe heels I was wearing. So it is BBC's "Sense and Sensibility" right now--and a quiet day tomorrow.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Great photos!! You ALL look beautiful. I especially like the black and blue dresses.

What a fun way to spend a day with girlfriends.

Love,
Mom

Anna Naomi said...

It was a lot of fun! Great memories! And yes - this not-much-of-a-shopper girl has learned she can shop and enjoy it a bunch. It all depends on the company! :)

Lindsay said...

I loved all the pictures, Ella! It looks like you girls are having a really fun time... I'm enjoying all your wonderful updates! :-)

Anonymous said...

LOVED all the pictures!!! January 2009 found Alaina, Sarah, Sara, Danielle and I doing the EXACT same thing!!! Macy's formal dresses at South Hills Village mall. :) How fun!!!

Miss you, Gabrielle!