Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Very Brief Update

Hello from Pittsburgh! Yes, I am alive and well; my plane did not crash on the way here......and I have already returned from a wonderful weekend in Ohio.

There is so much to say, but I don't have the time to say it. (I really, really need a shower =) I also have not uploaded my pictures onto the computer. I figured y'all would want pictures!

I can tell you already that the Lord is blessing my time here. I don't know exactly how it will change me, but I know it will. I came back from Pittsburgh last year with some changes; I don't expect this to be any different.

God is good! That is all I can say! And in the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for pictures.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you're having a great trip, Ella! I'll be looking forward to those pictures. ;-)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Patti said...

We miss you...but we're so glad you are having such a wonderful time!!

Love,
Mom