
As you all might have noticed, this blog has been semi-neglected the past few weeks. Sadly, I was faced with a choice: did I have my writing bug come out in the form of blog posts or in NaNoWriMo? Obviously, I chose the latter.
I told you all about my decision to write a novel in a month. Let's just say that it was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. In order to be completed by November 30th, I had to write an average of sixteen hundred words.....a day! That isn't a problem for me, but doing it every day--when you need to write your next article for Femnista or study school--demands a lot for you.
But I am here, tonight, to say that I did; the hard work paid off. Two days ago, I finished my story Hidden in Plain Sight. It is the story of the a young woman who witnesses a murder and an FBI agent who is tasked to protect her. It is nothing spectacular, very few people will see it....yet I feel like I won Olympic Gold.
It's good to be back here, though, with all of you. I have several ideas for blog posts coming up--including several movie reviews. So I hope I haven't lost you and that we will be together again. =D











5 comments:
Congrats on your NaNoWriMo accomplishment! That is awesome!
Congratulations on finishing NaNo!
I've missed you but I understand the importance of your absence. I'm glad to have you back. =)
Reaching a goal is always a reason to celebrate! I am SO proud of you! Awesome job!!
And, yes, this momma wants to read your story. I know I will love the hero and heroine!!!
Love,
Mom
CONGRATS, Ella! I am so happy for you to have finished this challenge - and despite what you might think, your story sounds pulse-pounding. =D
So happy you will be back to blogging! Cannot wait to see what you have upcoming, girl.
Ruth, thank you!
Charity, well, I am back in full force....there are five posts lined up for the upcoming week ;-)
Mom, thank you for your support as I wrote it.
Rissi, I hope you like what I have upcoming......we shall see. Movie and book reviews, as well as some inspiration posts, await!
Post a Comment