Click to launch the full edition in a new window
Publisher Software from YUDU
If there is one thing this girl loves, it is a good crime drama. I have several on my list that I tune into week after week. This girl also fell in love with mysteries starting with Nancy Drew and ending with Sherlock Holmes....as you might imagine, this issue of Femnista might be my favorite yet.
It starts at the cover with Bones and Booth (yes, I love that FOX show; I count it a blessing that I get to review each season) and gets progressively better. Sherlock got his due--The Thin Man was touched on--and three of my favorite shows got recognition. Whenever my life settles down, I look forward to making a mug of tea and sitting down with it.
You all should do the same. I work with a collaboration of amazing writers and one spectacular editor.....we all hope that you enjoy Femnista's latest offering as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you.











3 comments:
I agree with you, Ella - this issue was great fun! Like you, I've yet to read the whole thing but enjoyed what I've read so far. =) Your piece on Sherlock Holmes was grand! So glad you wrote about him, girl. =)
If you think buttering up the editor is going to win you bonus points... you're probably right. ;)
Rissi, you are very sweet! I loved writing about him.
Charity, well, the buttering up IS accurate ;-) Meaning that what I said is true....
Post a Comment